Entertaining and distinctive name ranking and charting software. NameSpire lets you easily peruse the most popular names, including origin and meaning, in the United States as determined by the Social Security Administration. Is a name becoming too popular? Are you looking for a name with a certain number of syllables? How about names that sound like a particular word or other name? Let NameSpire show you!
NameSpire uses data published by the Social Security Administration and contains popularity information on over 4700 names. Yearly popularity rankings for each year from 1990 through 2003 as well as for each decade from 1900 through 1990 are available for searching, charting, comparing, and content analysis.
* Top 1000 most popular male and female names for each year from 1990 through 2003 and for each decade from 1900 through 1990.
* Compare the change in popularity of multiple names.
* Chart names by length, the number of vowels, the number of consonents, and the number of syllables.
* Find names with the largest year-to-year gain in popularity or the largest year-to-year drop in popularity.
* Show only names gaining in popularity every year or declining in popularity every year.
* Powerful Namealyze feature to locate names by:
* Length, vowels, consonents, and syllables
* Names begining with, ending with, or containing certain strings
* Name meanings and name origins
* Find names that sound similar to any word or name that you enter.
NameSpire is a free trial software application from the Other subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2005-02-01. The program can be installed on Windows.
NameSpire (version 1.2) has a file size of 4.38 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 58 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.